Fringe S1E13 is so good, and Facebook is 5 letter from Zuckerberg himself and daunting stats from Inside Facebook :
- 15 million users update their statuses at least once each day
- 850 million photos are uploaded to the site each month
- 24 million pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photos, etc.) are shared each month
- 3.5 million users become fans of Pages each day
- The average user has 120 Facebook friends
- Or if you would prefer some trash viewing Latest Privileged
JJ Abrams in the Fringe house : Zuckerberg's Facebook mission seems to be around sharing : "Since its founding, one of the constants of Facebook is that it has continuously evolved to make it easier to share."